Before School Hours:
7:15 a.m. - 7:35 a.m.
During ALL Lunch shifts
After School Hours:
2:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Chess boards are available
for students to play
during all hours of operation!
To request the computer lab 101, cart devices or the library for the period or day,
Specify the following:
- The date(s) you would like the library (check the calendar first to make sure the dates you request are available)
- Specify the period the class meets and whether it is an A day or a B day (2A on 8/26)
- Specify the part of the period you want if you don’t want the space for the entire period
- Space you want (Non Fiction Lab, Main Computer Lab, Lab 101, Device Cart, Fiction Room, Main Library (no computers)
- Size of class and how many computers will be needed
- A description of the activity you will be doing in the library
- How the library staff can help (provide resources, co-teach, assist, etc)
More information about the Media Center, and information about Summer Reading at Perry Hall High School, can be found on the Media Center Wiki.