Enrollment, Withdrawals & Residency

How to enroll at Perry Hall HS:

To begin the registration process into Perry Hall High School please email the student's name, grade student is entering and the name of the previous school to [email protected]
Upon receipt of this information, Mrs. Williams will email you the needed requirements to enroll your student.
If you should have any questions, please call 443-809-5110.

How to withdraw from Perry Hall HS:

Email [email protected] with the student name and the name of new school and a digital MD withdraw packet will be created and sent to the parent’s email provided.

How to change the student’s address and he/she is STILL in the PHHS zone:

Email [email protected] with 5 documents: the parent’s lease, deed, settlement sheet, mortgage statement or tax bill and 3 pieces of mail (showing the new address which shows the date within 60 days) and parent photo ID.

How to renew shared domicile:

Please email documents to [email protected]

How to verify residency for an incoming 9th grader:

Please email the following documents to [email protected] 
Your photo ID
Three pieces of mail showing your name, address and a date. The date must be within the last 60 days.
Your current lease or mortgage statement / deed.

How to do a shared domicile (for the first time):

Send an email to Jeanette Young at [email protected]. She will advise parent of requirements needed.


The PHHS School Counseling Office will be operating all summer. Any other concerns not listed above, please call 443-809-5110 or email [email protected]. Voicemails and emails will be responded to within 24-48 business hours.