Transcript / Duplicate Diploma Request

For current and former students who have graduated this past spring only, please complete the tanscript release form and send it to Mrs. Nancy McCauley at in the School Counseling office.

For former students beyond the this past year, request transcripts and diplomas through the link below.

Transcripts and Duplicate Diplomas - Baltimore County Public Schools (