Enrollment, Withdrawals & Residency

Enrollment, Withdrawals & Residency

Perry Hall High / School Counseling / Enrollment, Withdrawals & Residency


How to enroll at Perry Hall HS:


To begin the registration process into Perry Hall High School please email the student’s name, grade student is entering and the name of the previous school to [email protected]

Upon receipt of this information, Mrs. Williams will email you the needed requirements to enroll your student.

If you should have any questions, please call 443-809-5110


How to withdraw from Perry Hall HS:


Email [email protected] with the student's name, date of birth and the name of the new school.  A digital MD withdraw packet will be created and sent to the parent’s email provided.  All obligations must be returned to PHHS.


How to renew shared domicile:


Please email documents to [email protected]


How to verify residency for an incoming 9th grader:


Please email the following documents to either [email protected] or [email protected]

  • Your photo ID (*address must match or change of address card if driver’s license)
  • Three pieces of mail showing your name, address and a date. The date must be within the last 60 days.
  • Your current lease or mortgage statement, deed or real estate tax bill


How to do a shared domicile (for the first time):


Send an email to Jeanette Young at [email protected]. She will advise parents of requirements needed.


The PHHS School Counseling Office will be operating all summer.  Any other concerns not listed above, please call 443-809-5110 or email [email protected]. Voicemails and emails will be responded to within 24-48 business hours.