Transcript / Duplicate Diploma Request

For current and former students who have graduated this past spring only, please complete the transcript release form and send it to Ms. Donna Williams, [email protected] in the School Counseling office:

Transcript Request Form (24-25).docx

For former students beyond this past year, request transcripts and diplomas through the link below.

BCPS does not process transcript requests or duplicate diplomas at any BCPS location. These requests can only be made online.